Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.
Declaration of purpose
The mission Pueblos Musulmanes Internacional (PM International) is an interdenominational and international organization whose primary purpose is to glorify God, giving fulfillment in a holistic manner to the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus, mobilizing, training, and deploying teams of Latin Americans to contribute towards church planting, discipleship, and transformation in the Muslim world.
Partner with the Latino evangelical church in the work of establishing, extending, and supporting the church of Jesus Christ among Muslims, through a holistic missionary service.
To see the glory of God manifested in indigenous churches that help the Kingdom of God draw near to Muslims by being and making disciples of Jesus Christ.
REGIONS WHERE WE SERVE
North of Africa
We are committed:
To the sending churches
To holistic missionary service
To long-term ministry
To training and cross-cultural adaptation
To a leadership style of partnering in service with an emphasis on the field
An explanatory note regarding our witness and service
In obedience to Messiah Jesus’ command to be his witnesses among all nations (Matthew 28:18-20)1 and to the apostolic exhortation to represent Christ with gentleness and respect (1 Peter 3:8-17)2, we seek to bear witness to the good news of salvation, forgiveness, redemption, and reconciliation offered by God in Jesus the Messiah. He is himself the full presence of the kingdom of God, freely inviting everyone to participate with all other believers, now and eternally, in the abundant new life of his kingdom. That is why we desire to share with others in ways that are faithful to the following commitments:
1. To reflect and honor the spirit and values of the Messiah.
2. To be true to the gospel as revealed in the biblical Scriptures.
3. To communicate God’s deep love for all, without distinction of gender, ethnicity, social condition, religion, or any other.
4. To depend on God’s Holy Spirit to reveal truth and transform lives.
5. To reject the use of all forms of violence, imperialism, bribery, intimidation, coercion, vilification, misrepresentation, and deceit.
6. To be respectful of people of other cultures, languages, and faiths.
7. To pursue peace, dialog, and mutual understanding.
8. To carefully listen and respond to the questions, objections, and witness others may have for us.
9. To be honest and sincere and willing to suffer for the sake of justice and the truth.
10. To seek to bless and build up the local and worldwide Church or Body of Christ.
11. To work for the wellbeing of our fellow humans, especially the most underprivileged, without any intention of political meddling.
12. To take seriously the unique value of each person, language, and culture.
13. To respect the governing authorities.
14. To hold family relations and moral values in high esteem.
15. To fully recognize the dignity and freedom of choice of each human being.
If anyone sees us not living up to these commitments, please let us know, so that we may seriously consider the concern, as we seek to be faithful servants of God.
1 18 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. 19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. 20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” 2 8 Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. 9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. 10 For, “Whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech. 11 He must turn from evil and do good; he must seek peace and pursue it. 12 For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” [Ps.34:12-16] 13 Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good? 14 But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear what they fear; do not be frightened.” 15 But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 16 keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander. 17 It is better, if it is God’s will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.